how long were brad pitt and angelina jolie together
Brad Pitt and Angeleina Joile – A Decade of Love
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have a long and passionate relationship that has spanned nearly a decade. The couple have been together since 2004 and have six children: Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox, and Vivienne.
The Early Years
Brad and Angeleina first met in 2004 on the set of their movie “Mr. & Mrs. Smith.” It was not long before the couple hit it off and began a public relationship. For the next 4 years, the couple was often seen at red carpet events or travelling together while attending film festivals. It wasn’t until 2008 that they announced their engagement.
The Wedding and After
The couple had a private wedding in 2014 at their chateau in France. They had six children together in this time and were often very public about their life together. They were both actively involved in philanthropic projects and often made headlines with their charitable efforts.
The Recent Years
In 2016, Angelina filed for divorce and their relationship ende after over a decade together. While their love story is over, their impact and legacy on their fans, family, friends, and the world continues to live on.
Looking back on the joyful times, we can take lessons from their relationship:
- Love is powerful – Brad and Angelina had a powerful and passionate love that endures today and will live-on for many years to come.
- Make time for each other – despite their busy schedules, the couple made time for each other and often enjoyed long holidays together.
- Family is important – Brad and Angelina were devoted to their family and their six children.
No matter how long a relationship last, it’s the memories that we remember and hold onto. Brad and Angelina’s love echoed throughout their decade together and although their love story is over, it will not soon be forgotten.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s Incredible Love Story
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were together for an incredible 12 years. They met on the set of “Mr. and Mrs. Smith” in 2003 and sparked an intense relationship. The couple, who went by the name “Brangelina,” had one of the most glamorous and public relationships in the industry.
Goals From Day One
Immediately after meeting and falling in love, the couple had a goal of improving their lives as well as the lives of others. They took action to better their relationship, and the world.
Biggest Accomplishments Together
- Adopted their first child – In March 2005 they adopted their first child, a son named Maddox, from a Cambodian orphanage.
- Got married – In August 2014, they tied the knot after nine years of being together
- Family of 8 – Their family of solidified when Angelina gave birth to the couples third child together, daughter Shiloh in May 2006, bringing the total to eight children (3 biological, 3 adopted, and two step-children ).
- Made incredible philanthropic contributions – Pitt and Jolie were known for committing to causes that were meaningful to them. They made generous donations to multiple charities, including the Global Action for Children.
The End of Their Marriage
In 2016, Jolie filed for divorce, and their long, complicated Hollywood love story ended. After a rigorous court battle between the former couple, they managed to reach a settlement. It is clear they still have a lot of respect and love for each other, despite the end of their romance.
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie definitely captivated the world with their love story, and the mark they left won’t be forgotten anytime soon.